- Practical Hands on learning
- High demand for skill set
- Internationally recognised certifications
- Government subsidised
- Duration: 40 weeks in class
- Mode: Internal
- Contact hours: 20 per week
- Year 12 completion (minimum); and/ or
- Completion of Certificate IV in IT Networking (or similar) or relevant work experience preferred.
The Diploma Information Technology Networking is the next step to launching yourself towards a career in IT, taking a hands-on and practical approach towards university, or even traveling the world in an IT profession. This interactive course will provide you with the skills required to work within server administrator, and managerial ICT roles in a variety of organisations. It has been designed to reflect the current needs within the IT industry, whilst opening up your possibilities towards the future you want, and providing the option to gain the most in-demand certifications. The course is designed for those who are hands-on learners, with interactive labs integrated into each unit. If you are looking for a career in IT and want to put theory into practice, then this course is for you!
- Upon completion you can jump into 2nd year of University in an IT related course (eligibility may vary as per policies placed by individual universities)
- Server Administrator
- Database Management
- ICT Support Manager
- Network Infrastructure Management
The Student Tuition Fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as student service and resource fees.