- Practical Hands on learning
- High demand for skill set within IT Industry
- Internationally recognized qualifications*
This is a Nationally Recognized Training Course
|In-Class||64 weeks (including 14 weeks break)|
|Fully online||50 weeks|
Contact hours: 20 per week
- Year 11 completion (minimum); and/or
- Completion of ICT30115 Certificate III in Information, Digital Media and Technology (or similar) or relevant work experience preferred.
- Complete the Pre-Enrolment Language Literacy and Numeracy Test
The ICT40415 Certificate IV in Information Technology Networking is the first step to launching yourself towards a career in IT, taking a hands-on and practical approach towards university, or even traveling the world in an IT profession. This interactive course will provide you with the skills required to work within support roles in a variety of organisations. It has been designed to reflect the current needs within the IT industry, whilst opening up your possibilities towards the future you want, and providing the option to gain the most in-demand certifications. The course is designed for those who are hands-on learners, with interactive labs integrated into each unit. If you are looking for a career in IT and want to put theory into practice, then this course is for you!
- Support Technician
- Network Administrator
- Network Operations Engineer
- Network Operations Technician
The Student Tuition Fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as student service and resource fees.
* In-class study is 2.5 full days of training on campus each week.
* Fully online study is accessible from home, although requires approximately 20 hours of study per week.
* Internationally recognized certifications incur additional cost.
Study Loans Eligible Course
Study Loans is Australia’s first dedicated private student loan provider. They offer highly competitive rates, allowing you to borrow all or part of the cost through a responsible funding method. You simply pay-as-you-go with simple terms & conditions. *Must meet criteria to be eligible.