- Practical Hands on learning
- High demand for skill set
- Internationally recognised certifications
Mode Duration In-Class 35 Weeks Hybrid 26 Weeks
- Contact hours: 20 per week
- Year 11 completion (minimum); and/ or
- Completion of Certificate III in IDMT (or similar) or relevant work experience preferred.
- Complete the pre-enrolment IT Test.
The Certificate IV Information Technology Networking is the first step to launching yourself towards a career in IT, taking a hands-on and practical approach towards university, or even traveling the world in an IT profession. This interactive course will provide you with the skills required to work within support roles in a variety of organisations. It has been designed to reflect the current needs within the IT industry, whilst opening up your possibilities towards the future you want, and providing the option to gain the most in-demand certifications. The course is designed for those who are hands-on learners, with interactive labs integrated into each unit. If you are looking for a career in IT and want to put theory into practice, then this course is for you!
- Support Technician
- Network Administrator
- Network Operations Engineer
- Network Operations Technician
The Student Tuition Fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as student service and resource fees.
* Hybrid study is 10+ hours of online study plus one full day (9am – 5pm) of in-class training every week. ( Saturday)