This course reflects the role of individuals who have senior or managerial responsibilities, including supervising the work of others. It also prepares candidates for specialised roles where they may not supervise others but provide strategic leadership and planning. The program is carefully balanced with a focus on industry skills and qualifications.
This is a Nationally Recognized Training Course
- Online delivery 50 weeks
- In class delivery 64 weeks (including 14 weeks break)
- Completion of High School Year 12 or equivalent
- BSB51915 Diploma in Leadership and Management or equivalent
- Complete the Pre Enrolment Language Literacy and Numeracy Test
- Office Manager
- Project Manager
- Corporate Development Consultant
- Sales/Marketing Manager
Study Loans Eligible Course
Study Loans is Australia’s first dedicated private student loan provider. They offer highly competitive rates, allowing you to borrow all or part of the cost through a responsible funding method. You simply pay-as-you-go with simple terms & conditions. *Must meet criteria to be eligible.