AICT’s BSB50215 Diploma of Business course is designed for those candidates who want to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions. The BSB50215 Diploma of Business course includes training and delivery strategies that equip participants with the relevant industry skill sets to successfully handle the most challenging roles in today’s business world. This course prepares individuals to launch into a business career.
This is a Nationally Recognized Training Course
- Online delivery 37 weeks
- In class delivery 47 weeks (including 10 weeks break)
- Completion of High School Year 12 or equivalent
- BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business or equivalent
- Complete the Pre Enrolment Language Literacy and Numeracy Test
- Administration Supervisor
- Marketing Assistant
- Client Services Officer
- Personal Assistant
Study Loans Eligible Course
Study Loans is Australia’s first dedicated private student loan provider. They offer highly competitive rates, allowing you to borrow all or part of the cost through a responsible funding method. You simply pay-as-you-go with simple terms & conditions. *Must meet criteria to be eligible.
BSB50215 Diploma of Business