- Hands on learning
- Nationally recognised training
- Real world scenarios
- Flexible study options
- Duration: 26 weeks in class/ 52 weeks online
- Mode: Internal or External
- Contact hours: 20 per week
- Minimum year 11 completion
- Completion of Certificate III Business or relevant work experience preferred
AICT’s Certificate IV in Franchising is taught with a practical hands-on focus. It will equip candidates with well-developed skills and a board knowledge base in relation to the franchising industry. Out of AICT’s Certificate IV in Franchising graduates will be able to act as a franchisee in any industry and may have managerial responsibilities for the franchise including responsibilities for maintaining the franchisor relationship.
- Franchisee – of one or more sites of a franchise operation within any industry sector.
THIS COURSE IS PERFECT FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE..
- seeking career entry positions in various fields of business and administration
- looking to start their own business
- experienced professionals with no formal qualification
- wishing for career advancement opportunities
BSB40715 Certificate IV in Franchising