AICT’s BSB40715 Certificate IV in Franchising is taught with a practical hands-on focus. It will equip candidates with well-developed skills and a board knowledge base in relation to the franchising industry. Out of AICT’s BSB40715 Certificate IV in Franchising graduates will be able to act as a franchisee in any industry and may have managerial responsibilities for the franchise including responsibilities for maintaining the franchisor relationship.
- Hands on learning
- Nationally recognised training
- Real world scenarios
This is a Nationally Recognized Training Course
- Duration: 47 weeks (including 10 weeks break)
- Minimum year 11 completion
- Completion of BSB30115 Certificate III in Business or relevant work experience preferred
- Complete the Pre-Enrolment Language Literacy and Numeracy Test
This course is perfect for:
- seeking career entry positions in various fields of business and administration
- looking to start their own business
- experienced professionals with no formal qualification
- wishing for career advancement opportunities
- Franchisee – of one or more sites of a franchise operation within any industry sector.
BSB40715 Certificate IV in Franchising