AICT’s BSB40515 Certificate IV in Business Administration gives you the knowledge and skills to undertake a wide range of administrative services within the office environment. Upon graduation you will be able apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources.
This is a Nationally Recognized Training Course
- Online Delivery 37 weeks
- In-class Delivery 47 weeks (including 10 weeks break)
- Completion of High School Year 11 or equivalent
- Complete the Pre-Enrolment Language Literacy and Numeracy Test
- Office Administrator
- Accounts Assistant
- Financial and Budget Planner
- Personal/Executive Assistant
Study Loans Eligible Course
Study Loans is Australia’s first dedicated private student loan provider. They offer highly competitive rates, allowing you to borrow all or part of the cost through a responsible funding method. You simply pay-as-you-go with simple terms & conditions. *Must meet criteria to be eligible.