This site is catered for courses available for domestic students only.
The Australian Institute of Commerce and Technology, commonly known as AICT is a registered training organisation located in the heart of the Perth CBD. We are an institute that delivers an innovative style of training in Information Technology and Business. The secret to our success is our practical hands-on approach, combined with industry certifications and utilization of our network of industry partners.
Creating Certified Heros
The Australian Institute of Commerce and technology provides a hands-on, practical learning environment, along with soft skills to ensure our students are prepared to enter the workforce. Our graduates leave for the workforce, truly ready for the industry and highly employable.
We understand that every hero and heroine have busy schedules, so we provide flexible study options to suit their schedule.
For our suited heroes in the corporate world, we provide customised training solutions, so they can hone the exact skills they require to complete the job.
Student Life at AICT
AICT knows that students can get very busy, and is an advocate of finding the work/life/study balance. We offer flexible courses that best suit the students needs to ensure that they are getting the most from their course. AICT offers a wide range of facilities on campus including:
- Student Library with laptops
- Self-Paced Study Room for students to utilize any time throughout the week to complete assignments etc.
- Fully functioning kitchen area including: fridge, microwave, kettle as well as lots of tables and chairs.
- Student Noticeboard with study tips etc.
AICT has a prime location which is in the heart of the Perth CBD on Murray Street Mall. Students are exposed to a range of shops, eateries, bars and attractions which are sure not to disappoint! Some examples that are within a 5-10 minute walk of AICT include:
- Department stores such as Myer, David Jones and Target
- Zara, H&M, City Beach, Culture Kings, UNIQLO
- Hay Street Mall
- Carillon City
Eateries and Bars
- The Aviary
- Carillon City Food Court
- Raine Square Dining
- Ribs and Burgers, Nandos, Jamie’s Italian
- Yagan Square – food and events
- Twilight Hawkers Markets (Summer Only)
- Palace Cinemas
- London Court
- Northbridge – food, bars, nightclubs
- Elizabeth Quay